ACR AQUALINK VIEW 406 PERSONAL LOCATOR BEACON, Digital Display, Includes Holster.
The AquaLink™ View personal locator beacon broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that not only tells rescuers where you are, but who you are. The onboard GPS can fix your position to within 100 meters and then utilizes a powerful 406 MHz signal to relay your distress call to orbiting satellites. As local Search and Rescue is deployed, a separate homing signal and integrated LED strobe light guide rescuers to your exact location.
Featuring the same advanced technology and robust features as the AquaLink™ 406, the AquaLink View™ adds a reassuring element with its next-generation digital display. Upon activation, the high-visibility screen displays a continuous stream of crucial data, including:
- Confirmation that the beacon is working
- Your exact GPS coordinates
- Remaining battery power
- Visual prompts for correct deployment
In self-test mode, the screen reports status of the 406 MHz signal, GPS acquisition and battery power, and provides notification of required actions, such as “Send for Service.”
- 3 levels of integrated signal technology — internal GPS, powerful 406 MHz satellite signal and 121.5 MHz homing beacon
- Super bright integrated strobe
- No float pouch required – self buoyant
- Allows for multiple testing/display of GPS coordinates
- Typical Performance 35 Hours
- On Board 66 Channel GPS
- Reflective Keypad
- Made in the U.S.A