Made in USA
A more advanced system designed for experimental and Light Sport aviation. The AW provides ADS-B weather and traffic information, GPS navigation and AD-AHRS technology. Unlike the SW version, the iLevil AW can be used as a portable OR permanent-mount instrument. It integrates static and dynamic pressure transducers which generate indicated airspeed and pressure altitude obtained from the pitot-static system, ultimately offering a “six-pack” solution displayed on a tablet. The iLevil AW facilitates installation with remote GPS and ADS-B antennas and power inputs for 12V and 28V systems. Compatibility with mobile devices makes the AW the ideal all-in-one solution for Light Sport aircraft where weight and space are an issue.
- WAAS GPS inside (remote antenna)
- Roll, Pitch, Magnetic Heading, Rate of Turn, Inclination, and G-meter data output
- Indicated Airspeed and Pressure Altitude when connected to the Pitot-Static system of the aircraft
- 978 Mhz ADS-B receiver with remote antenna option
- WiFi Access Point (enables +10 devices connected to the same iLevil)
- Open infrastructure (compatible with many apps on both iOS and Android platforms)
- Internal Rechargeable battery (5 Hrs) with remote ON/OFF control, useful in power failure emergencies.
- Automatic ON/OFF operation through DB9 connector using 5V, 12V or 28V power input
- 3-axis gyros, accelerometers and magnetometers professionally calibrated for aviation-grade performance. See inside iLevil video
- Micro-USB communication for remote firmware updates, data transfer and battery charging.
- IN/OUT serial communication (allows data transfer to/from other hardware inside the cockpit (i.e. Engine Monitors).
- Operating temperature: -10° to 60° C (14°-140° F)
- Everything integrated in a small package: 5″x3″x1″
Applications for ipad and iphone:
- WingX pro 7
- FlyQ EFB
- iFly GPS
- Air Navigation Pro
- AHRS Utility
- Fit Plan Go
Applications for Android:
- iFly GPS
- AvNav EFB