This portable tool combines the latest in GPS, AHRS and ADS-B technology to bring pilots an affordable backup solution that is both Android and iOS compatible. The internal GPS and AHRS provides all the navigation information you need to turn your tablet into a real glass panel and also drive Augmented reality glasses (such as Google Glass). The embedded ADS-B receiver allows you to monitor weather radar, METARS, etc in addition to traffic information all at your fingertips AND without any subscription. Because of its amazing ADS-B sensitivity and AHRS performance, the iLevil SW is our most popular product for General Aviation…
- WAAS GPS (antenna inside)
- Roll, Pitch, Magnetic Heading, Rate of Turn, Inclination, and G-meter data output
- WiFi Access Point (enables +10 devices connected to the same iLevil)
- 978 MHz ADS-B receiver for free in-flight weather and traffic (with remote antenna option)
- Integrated solar panels recharge the batteries over time or extend the standard 5-hour battery to 6 hours on a bright sunny day.
- 3-axis gyros, accelerometers and magnetometers professionally calibrated for aviation-grade performance.
- Micro-USB communication for remote firmware updates, data transfer and battery charging.
- Automatic ON/OFF operation through 3.5 mm audio jack using regulated 5V
- IN/OUT serial communication (allows data transfer to/from other hardware inside the cockpit, i.e. Zaon traffic, panel mounted EFIS displays)
- Operating temperature: -10° to 60° C (14°-140° F)
- Everything integrated in a small package: 4″x2.5″x1″
Applications for ipad and iphone:
- WingX pro 7
- FlyQ EFB
- iFly GPS
- Air Navigation Pro
- AHRS Utility
- Fit Plan Go
Applications for Android:
- iFly GPS
- AvNav EFB